0
Digvijaya Singh marries Young journalist Amrita Rai as per Hindu rites




The 68 years old Congress leader Digvijaya Singh  and young lady TV anchor Amrita Rai married in  Chennai last month

Journalist and TV anchor Amrita Rai on Sunday(06-09-2015) announced I got married to Congress leader Digvijaya Singh as per Hindu rites in Chennai last month and desired none of his property or belongings.

Amrita Rai said in a Facebook post "I would like to share with my friends that I and Digvijaya Singh have married in a solemn ceremony, as per Hindu rites. We have also later registered our marriage"
I have already requested him to transfer all his property and belongings to his son and daughters I only want to embark on this new journey with him, working towards a dignified, professional career

Amrita Rai also said "I sincerely feel that at my age I know what is good for me and I can take my decisions as per my own wisdom. We live in a modern, progressive India, and the constitutional and legal framework has empowered me to decide about my life and my life's choices"

Digvijaya Singh is currently in the US ,he  confirmed the wedding.

Post a Comment

 
Top